Cobra Kai is the best TV show ever.

Cobra Kai is the best TV show ever.

Cobra Kai is the best TV show ever.

Comedy Drama is the genre of Cobra Kai. PG 13 is the rating. May 2, 2018, was when the first season came out. Josh Helad is the director. Ralph Macchio (Daniel Larruso) and William Zabka (Johnny Lawrence) are the main 2 characters. Youtube Premium and Netflix are the 2 streaming services that stream Cobra Kai.

Thirty years after their final confrontation at 1984 All Valley Karate Tournament, Johnny Lawrence is at rock bottom in his life. He’s poor, drunk, and has a job. However, his new neighbor Miguel Diaz is a bullied high school student… he meets Johnny, and Johnny becomes inspired to restart a Cobra Kai dojo.

Positive aspects include mostly real-life scenarios, such as high school drama, teenage relationships, and family relationships. These are many problems a typical teenager in high school would be a part of. The humor is amazing. Certain characters are comic relief, and it’s a fun break from some of the brutal scenes. The costumes are another part of something amazing about this show. The different uniforms representing the dojos are so cool. Another positive aspect is the attractive male characters. Many of the teenage male characters are very pleasing to the eyes. Robby Keene and Miguel Diaz are the 2 best looking. The settings and plot are always keeping you on your toes, you really never know what’s going to happen next. The music during the brutal scenes also keeps you on your feet because of the rush of energy you never know what’s gonna happen.

There are not many negative aspects but if I had to say a couple it would be that since the show is a martial arts-based show, there are many brutal fight scenes, there is blood shown and weapons are shown. It would not be an ideal show for a 10 or younger kid. Also the wait times between seasons, I wish were shorter.

Overall I 100% believe this is the greatest show of all time and you should watch it, it would be 100% worth your time and money, because of the thrill, characters, and humor. Best show ever.